- @shreeswifty yes no problem. Your one at UFL? 5 years ago
- @shreeswifty I'm using Dk2. Check Applications/Oculus/Tools/RiftConfigUtil to see if Mac is picking up the DK2 OK first. 5 years ago
- @shreeswifty I'm on 10.9.5, oculus runtime 0.5.0.1 and Graeme's max package Apr 2015. Does demo scene in RiftConfigutil work? 5 years ago
- @shreeswifty Hi - was about to point to discussion on Cycling Forum, I see you've found it! R U using DK2 or CV, what version of Occ soft? 5 years ago
- Went to see a talk by Martyn Ware at Southbank on Sunday - here he demos Being Boiled: youtu.be/osIjtz0RM9g via @youtube 8 years ago
Monthly Archives: August 2011
I’ve put a new video on YouTube showing use of Kinect to pluck a string with a number of parameters being controlled by hand positions. Non-linear mapping has been added to mmi using linear interpolation and table objects in Max. … Continue reading
added a new page about some software I’m developing called MMI (Multi Modal Instrument), with some screenshots and a short YouTube example using a Kinect to control physical modelling synthesis.