I was at the Cheltenham Science Festival yesterday in the Discover Zone with the Bringing Research to Life Roadshow. It is a great event with lots of interesting stands from all kinds of organisations and some great speakers – I would have liked to have spent more time looking around! We had loads of visitors and people trying out the demos – from 4 year olds to 80 year olds. I was impressed that the Kinect tracked well from the very smallest kids trying it out up to very tall adults. Iyad is running the demos again today, so if you’re attending the Festival today, do drop in to the Discover zone (which has lots of other fun things to try) and try out the music tech demos.
- @shreeswifty yes no problem. Your one at UFL? 4 years ago
- @shreeswifty I'm using Dk2. Check Applications/Oculus/Tools/RiftConfigUtil to see if Mac is picking up the DK2 OK first. 4 years ago
- @shreeswifty I'm on 10.9.5, oculus runtime 0.5.0.1 and Graeme's max package Apr 2015. Does demo scene in RiftConfigutil work? 4 years ago
- @shreeswifty Hi - was about to point to discussion on Cycling Forum, I see you've found it! R U using DK2 or CV, what version of Occ soft? 4 years ago
- Went to see a talk by Martyn Ware at Southbank on Sunday - here he demos Being Boiled: youtu.be/osIjtz0RM9g via @youtube 7 years ago