Have uploaded a brief demo – plucking a string (again!) – combining Oculus, Leap and mmi. If you fullscreen on an Oculus the animation should appear in 3D. The objects are not strictly tied to the hand positions yet, but it demonstrates the idea.
- @shreeswifty yes no problem. Your one at UFL? 3 years ago
- @shreeswifty I'm using Dk2. Check Applications/Oculus/Tools/RiftConfigUtil to see if Mac is picking up the DK2 OK first. 3 years ago
- @shreeswifty I'm on 10.9.5, oculus runtime 0.5.0.1 and Graeme's max package Apr 2015. Does demo scene in RiftConfigutil work? 3 years ago
- @shreeswifty Hi - was about to point to discussion on Cycling Forum, I see you've found it! R U using DK2 or CV, what version of Occ soft? 3 years ago
- Went to see a talk by Martyn Ware at Southbank on Sunday - here he demos Being Boiled: youtu.be/osIjtz0RM9g via @youtube 6 years ago